The CarPro HAND WASH was designed with a dense plush twin microfiber blend to ensure safe cleaning with low maintenance.
Our synthetic microfiber blend is designed to trap dirt and debris gently lifting them away from the surface to ensure a safe ‘swirl free’ cleaning action on all delicate surfaces.
The single sided mesh design reduces hand fatigue on the user by reducing the amount of excess water held by traditional mitts while the soft mesh backing ensures you don’t drop it.
Dual sided designs hold twice as much water, with only one side being used at a time this excess weight causes unnecessary fatigue.
All white microfibers allow visual inspection ensuring you don’t transfer dirt and debris back to your paintwork creating swirls. With our design there is nowhere for dirt to hide!
- Minimal drag – no dragging dirt and debris across your paint creating swirls.
- Safe on all surfaces – does not scratch even the most sensitive surfaces.
- Low maintenance – machine washable*
- Soft mesh backing – ensures a tight grip at all times and no more dropping the wash mitt/pad.
- Reduces hand fatigue versus traditional mitts.
With the CarPro HAND WASH aftercare is easy, you can simply rinse out with clean water, squeeze and shake out any excess water and hang to dry or pop it in the washing machine at 40c with a non bio liquid detergent on a gentle cycle and hang up to dry.
- Wash separate from other cloths and pads.
- Avoid fabric softener and bleach or biological detergents.
Directions for use:
- Ensure you follow a strict pre wash routine to remove any heavy soiling, with either a suitable pre wash or snow foam.
- Prepare two wash buckets, one filled with CarPro Reset Shampoo and a second bucket of plain water.
- Wash one panel at a time starting from the top/upper surfaces and working your way down. This ensures you don’t transfer the dirt from the sills or lower panels where it’s most affected back to the top of the car.
- After each panel rinse the CarPro HAND WASH in the ‘Rinse’ bucket to remove any dirt before returning to the shampoo bucket to wash the next panel.