Reflect – I LOVE IT!!! Use very little. One thin line for fresh pad and only 3-4 tiny dots for each section after. Polish until its gone and then wipe off even though there will be VERY little to wipe.
Eraser – use liberally and flip/switch mf towels often so as not to re-deposit oils on the paint. Wipe off completely with CarPro BOA towel before it evaporates
How to apply CQuartz:
- Wrap Suede over the gray side of the foam applicator block.
- Slightly shake the bottle of CQuartz.
- Drag one or two lines of product down the applicator.
- Wipe access surface in cross cross pattern. Add more product as needed.
- Wait between 1-5 minutes depending on temps, humidity, and paint and find the right window to wipe when your doing your first panel. Too soon and it will just be oily and no grab to it when wiping. Too late and it becomes hard to remove with a dry towel. You want to remove when you feel it giving just a little push back against your towel but not hard to remove and no longer oily. Should feel like a nice sealant does. If left too long it will become difficult to remove. If removed too early then it won’t have a chance to bond.
Lighting is key to make sure you wipe off completely when you do wipe off. You don’t want spot lighting like would use on paint correction but ambient lighting. Spot lighting will “wash out” the high spots visually.
Think of it like this: when you wipe off a sealant you have hours to go and check it again outside or in more light etc. in this case you need to pay attention as you go rather then wait an hour.
- Use on clean surface wax free oil free surface
- Use in great ambient lighting (Daylight but not direct sun)
- Only work with one panel at a time until it looks great from all angles.
You apply as follows –
- Shake well
- Spray a few sprays directly onto a microfiber towel and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2-2.5 sq ft area
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost but not completely gone.
- Switch to a fresh clean towel for final buff and remove whats left
- Should be zero dark streaks at this point but COULD be some oily holograms in certain direct lighting.
- If you have any oily holograms a water damp mf after each panel should easily remove that.
NOTE: Apply to one small panel and check in various lighting to be sure you understand proper application and that you are producing the results you want before applying to the remainder of the car.
- Do not wash with soap for 5-7 days after application.
- Hand wash vehicle regularly with CarPro Reset
- Occasionally (every 3 to 6 months) decontaminate surface with CarPro Iron-X. Use during wash cycle (after CarPro Reset)
- Apply CarPro Reload for special occasions, any time you like, or after Iron-X
- Avoid sprinkler and hard tap water (If your vehicle is subjected to this and it is not removed in the regular wash cycle then use CarPro Spotless and MF towel.
- Remove bird bombs from vehicle surfaces immediately (Ech2o + MF towel)
CarPro Reload (use every 3-12 months) or as often as you like.
CarPro Reload packs the glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity, and dirt repellency of Ceramic Nanotechnology in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant. Reload offers a slick super hydrophobic layer, which repels water like no other. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime this leaves a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine.
- Do not apply in direct sun
- Apply in good ambient lighting
- Shake well
- Spray a few sprays across small section, spread and buff in evenly with quality microfiber towel
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
- Flip Towel and buff off remaining residue
- Be sure to work in great ambient lighting and check the panel closely before moving to the next panel.
CarPro Iron-X (use every 3-12 months)
CarPro Iron-X advanced pH-balanced formula safely breaks down ferrous metallic contamination caused by automotive brakes, rail dust, and construction from delicate vehicle surfaces. It can be used on paint, plastic, chrome, glass, and alloy wheels. Iron-X works by forming a water-soluble complex with the iron particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed free, and cleaning deeper and more safely than washing or claying.
- Use outside with sufficient ventilation (Rinse driveway regularly during use)
- Wash the vehicle in the shade with Reset and rinse well
- Shake the bottle of Iron-X, then across the surface
- Allow the product to dwell for approximately 3-4 minutes in the shade Do not allow it to dry on the surface
- Thoroughly rinse the surface and gently mitt with Reset once more
- Rinse and dry surface gently and thoroughly
CarPro Spotless (If Needed)
CarPro Spotless chemically breaks down the mineral deposits left behind by water droplets (Otherwise known as ‘water spots’) before they can etch into the finish, thus negating the need for time consuming abrasive correction, and prolonging the life of the paint. If left unattended, water spotting can cause permanent damage to the most resilient of vehicle surfaces. Spotless’s proprietary blend of carefully balanced gentle acids safely removes heavy mineral deposits on most vehicle surfaces.